Prior to the conclusion of stage 1, we undertook a survey of Landholders who had been involved with the Hub. Here is what the survey revealed.
- 90% of respondents said they found the NRM Spatial Hub easy to use
- 95% said the NRM Spatial Hub has the potential to measurably improve the productivity, profitability and sustainability of their property
- More than 50% felt the NRM Spatial Hub would save them between 10 and 30 labour days a year.
- 75% said it would measurably increase safe carrying capacity through better pasture utilisation
- 72% rated this type of technology as important to making their business both viable and sustainable in the future
- If we took an average property size from our sample and assumed they used the NRM Spatial Hub technology to guide their future investment in infrastructure development, they could conservatively increase annual revenue by more than 35% through improved pasture utilisation and increased stocking rates.
More information can be found in the final report.
Or if you missed the survey but want to give some feedback – we would love to hear it. Send an email to email@example.com