Here’s one of the fabulous addresses made at the Australian Rangeland Society Conference (Alice Springs : April, 2015) by NRM Spatial Hub team member Kate Forrest, and Andrew Drysdale from the Qld Regional NRM Groups Collective.
Investment Models for the Rangelands – ARS Conference 2015
Michael Digby | 07 Jun 2015Share
Got a question for the media team?
Get in touch with our consultant Angus Peacocke:
email@example.com or call 0428 154 653
Most Recent News
- From Broken Hill & beyond : Interest in the NRM Spatial Hub grows
- “30 years of data in 30 seconds” – NRM Spatial Hub on the ABC
- NRM Spatial Hub gets great feedback and the opportunity to update industry on progress.
- An update on the NRM Spatial Hub at the second MLA Beef Industry Breakfast
- What you said about us in the recent NRM landholder survey